the shed REcovery Community
White Horse is a Recovery Community Organization (RCO) – a resource community for people in recovery, their families, friends and recovery supports of all kinds.
We have two RCO locations – one in Ossipee and one in North Conway. They are called The Shed – a place where you can “shed your old life” and begin anew.
Whether you’re looking for information, treatment options, or just a place to have a cup of coffee, our Recovery Communities are a friendly, non-threatening way to introduce people to hope and recovery.
Each facility offers the following resources:
- Recovery support groups
- Family support group
- 1 on 1 peer recovery meetings
- AA and NA meetings
- Recovery coaches and certified recovery support workers
- Life skills groups
- Leadership training courses
- Parenting classes
- Financial planning instruction
- Sober field trips & BBQ’s
- Sporting events
- Transportation assistance
- Volunteer and community service opportunities